Tuesday 6 March 2007

What luck!

This new semester seems like 'it' had something to offer to me. Before going on further, let's see the

Hightlights:

First day - Tyre puncture.
Second day - Late for class.

On the first day of class on my way back home. Rear type puntured. Luckily for me, Gary was following behind. Got it fixed.

But then le .. the tyre was DEAD. Couldn't be saved nemore. So seems like I have to go tyre hunting this week looking for a brand new tyre. And there goes my ang pao money... all on a new tyre. What luck! =] Bet it's gonna cost me a fortune.

Second day

Woke up at 915am, Class at 930am
Sitting in classroom 950am

Wasn't that bad cos I did not miss anything important. But anyhow have got to discipline ownself to wake up early already.

Insomnia ... just might be the problem. Solutions anyone?

No comments: