Friday 30 May 2008

Haunted?

Okay, here's the thing I've been REAL busy with lack of sleep for this whole one week. My schedule went like this:

Tuesday: CS 301 Mid-Term
Wednesday: CS 301 Quiz
Thursday: ESE 301 Lab Report
Friday: ESE Assignment and CS Lab Test

Friday was super special because it is a double whammy, but the most difficult part of it all was not taking tests but it was finishing up the lab reports! It was so technical that I barely had enough sleep. Sleep is like only 4 hours a day with alot of time reading, studying, and type, type, type.

At last, tonight I'm free from all this ghostly assignments. Next week is study week and then final exam. If I get thru, Ill be in my final year next semester. 4 freakin years in Uni! Need to get out already la~~ It's time.

No comments: