Sunday 1 June 2008

Earthquakes..

Have you ever imagined that when you're making love and all to your girl, well wife actually..

.... and THEN suddenly an earthquake happens? Just imagine la.. I din call u to really do if you're not yet married la brother~ just in case you're underage.

Have you ever thought of what is going to happen in between? I mean it's kinda stupid for me to write about this as I'm living in Malaysia, a part of the world where earthquakes dont happen!

So, just think about it..

I mean if like you were living in Japan.. Oh, so kasihan the people there. They would like have to 'pull out' all of a sudden. What the heck is that man? Haha..

Just writing for fun.. Cheers!

1 comment:

Falcon said...

YOu have a very funny imagination....

i would say kesian the guy... "potong sim" hehe...