Friday 13 June 2008

Top 10

Hmmm, after trying a few times I don't think it's that hard to get to top 10. You just have to put something interesting up and of course something people would love to read.

The following are the topics that earned me the top 10:

READ only if you DONT have 20 unique visitors a day
READ only if you DONT have 20 unique visitors a day(Part 2)
WTF is wrong with Badawi? 50% Fuel Hike?!? This is MADNESS! THIS IS MALAYSIAAAA!!!

When I logged in the second day to view the number of readers, it was not really a surprise because it had 50+ nangs now at 58 nangs. I knew that blogging about traffic would increase your own traffic. So guys, do blog about ways to improve traffic.

Then I decided to give it another shot because so many people loved it. And yeap, I made it again to top 10. Not as great but I made it again.

The third one was interesting as it got me 15 nangs just enough for 10th place. It's not the most famous but it sure did have people commenting on it.

It's nothing much to brag about. Just to share with you guys on how to get there, all you have to keep in mind is to blog something people would LOVE to read.

Should this post make it there as well? I doubt so, but we'll see. =D

1 comment:

cruzinthegalaxie said...

What was this the top 10 of? I am a little confused.. but interested.