Tuesday 3 June 2008

Eat according to your blood type.

GOOD NEWS GIRLS! This I'm sure you would like to READ about.

Actually not many people know about this, uhh, well maybe doctors do.. but not everyone tho. So I thought of sharing with you guys and I'm sure the girls would definitely love it because it does not involve any complex medication or complex exercise? Umm.. okay exercise is another story..

So the issue here, skinny to the bones or to be fit and curvy? That's up to you girls to decide, but to me I believe girls who are confident are always sexier. Anyhoo, just to help you girls a lil bit in your weight loss program you're doing now or whatever else you're doing... Here's a link that you might find interesting.

Link: http://www.drlam.com/blood_type_diet/index.cfm

It does not only helps you loose weight, but helps in maintaining health as well. Works for me, you should try too..
Enjoy reading.. Hope this helps in the long run.

P/s: It works for guys too.

1 comment:

C said...

hey there!

i don't know how true this works but this particular seminar was once held at the hospital i used to work at. pretty interesting theory, will give a shot. :) thanks