Thursday 5 June 2008

Getting there..

Gettin there ain't that hard but this technique I'm teaching you is a very CHEAP way, so stop reading and LEAVE IMMEDIATELY if you think you're not Cheap. When I mean this method is a cheap method I really mean it... so do me the honours of saving your own face and leave RIGHT now for your own sake!

Okay, enuff of the bullshit.. Now to business.

In order to get 24 nangs in 24 hours you just need to post a very interesting topic in innit every one hour. So every topic you post up will get one nang. So... in total you got 24 nangs. Well, if nobody nangs you then nang yourself. Feel cheated? Don't be. CAUSE I told you it was cheap. Who asked you to read till here when I already asked you to leave just now? Haha.. Ok, that was lame. I don give a sheet about that either. At least it increases your traffic for that day. No?

No comments: