Sunday 1 June 2008

What I've discovered..

This is continued from .. How to get your readership up?!?

Well, I've noticed a huge amount of people that wants their readership to go up. So I thought what the heck, maybe I'll do another post just to help the underdogs, since I was once an underdog.. No harm to help.

Well, to simply put it .. I have been observing the topics posted up in innit. The following is my conclusion:

1. People post alot about the news. I don't know whether that will work really much? But I've done it several times in another blog I'm managing, it only worked once. It depends on what the news is about and how you talk about it really.
2. Although this might be common to many of us, some simply just wont work. The topic relates to sex.. You have to be carefull how you put up a post in innit because majority of people accessing that site comes from Malaysia and Singapore. Remember that we are all asians. Malaysians particularly ain't so open, well I might be wrong for the younger generation. I don't know about Singaporeans, but I think they should be more open.
3. Like I said, I am also currently managing another blog about Miri. I have posted up a few events that immediately got the attention from the International community. Well, wherever you are from there's bound to be a little something International going on in your place. So, try to post that up. It might help.

This is all for now.

Signing out~

1 comment:

Falcon said...

Its good thing you are trying to help others out...

nice tips